- If you see that we have a
need posted here.
BELOW ABOUT GUARDIANSHIP
- Bella has given us a
chocolate / cafe female that we plan to hold back for our program and
we will need a guardian home. She should mature to a large medium sized female between 35
to 45+ lbs
- We OCCASIONALLY,
seek an interested local party
who is willing to provide a loving home to an
- Australian Labradoodle and would like one
for free. We provide a pup that becomes your pet for life.
- We Retain all reproductive rights and We
will pay you
- when we use the dog. You must provide
a nurturing environment .
- We provide a guardianship AGREEMENT that
- both yours and our interest in the dog and
when the dog
- reaches an appropriate age,
- no longer than 6 years, though usually 4 to
- we sign ownership over to you.
- Every time we breed her, you get paid when
she has a litter
- which she will have at our home, usually
twice a year
- You must live preferably
- near us in Beachwood or near
- where our
reproductive Vet is located in Westlake
- We can put you in touch with other
- guardian homes so you
- can ask them about the program as well
- See below for availability &
description. You must be
- available to care for the pup (someone must
be at home as a care giver)
- You must be able to drop dog off either at
- or at the Reproductive clinic when deemed
- Contact us for more information.
- We require an application for us to review
which will be forwarded to you upon request
Westlake AREA IS NEAR OUR REPRODUCTIVE VET BUT WILL DISCUSS WITH OTHERS EAST AND WEST SIDE ONLY!!